Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2015 -- "Nuclear Power in Mexico, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Mexico.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Mexico (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Mexico nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
Click to get sample copy of Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=sample&repid=373091
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2025.
- Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2014, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2014, cost analysis by reactor type, average capital expenditure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2015-2025).
- Power market scenario in Mexico provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Details of Mexico nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Browse All Reports in Nuclear Energy Category at: http://www.researchmoz.us/nuclear-energy-market-reports-83.html
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Mexico nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Nuclear Power to Grow at a Slower Pace 6
2.2 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix in Mexico 6
2.3 Target to Increase the Share of Clean Power to 35% in the Countrys Power Mix by 2026 7
3 Introduction 8
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2014 8
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 10
3.3 Report Guidance 13
Browse complete report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/nuclear-power-in-mexico-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-power-plants-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-report.html
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2001-2025 14
4.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Overview 14
4.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 15
4.2.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2014 and 2025 17
4.2.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2014 and 2025 18
4.3 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 20
4.3.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2014 and 2025 22
4.3.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2014 and 2025 23
5 Power Market, Mexico, 2001-2025 25
5.1 Power Market, Mexico, Overview 25
5.2 Power Market, Mexico, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 26
5.2.1 Power Market, Mexico, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2001-2025 26
5.2.2 Power Market, Mexico, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2014 and 2025 28
5.3 Power Market, Mexico, Power Generation, 2001-2025 30
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948