The objective of this report is to describe the market trends and revenue forecasts for the enterprise asset management market for the next five years. The report focuses on defining and describing the key influencing factors for the growth of the market. It also offers an in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key market players, and premium industry trends.
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/01/2017 -- According to the new market research report, "Enterprise Asset Management Market, by Software (Non-Linear Asset, Linear Asset, Field Service Management), Service (Managed Service, Training, and Support), End-user (Manufacturing, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Energy, Transportation, Government) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022", published by Scalar Market Research, the global enterprise asset management market is expected to grow from USD 3.89 billion in 2016 to USD 6.50 billion in the year 2022, growing at a CAGR of 8.90% during the forecast period.
The global enterprise asset management market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key players, premium insights, technology trends and forecast to 2022. It also focuses on the key drivers and opportunities in this market.
Buyers can expect to receive 10% customization on this report.
Request Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=75
Key findings of the report:
1. The growing demand from sectors including manufacturing, telecom & IT, and transportation is expected to be one of the major driving factors for the enterprise asset management market.
2. The growing demand to reduce the asset management and maintenance expenditure is also expected to contribute to the steady growth of the enterprise asset management market during the forecast period.
3. The rise in the government initiatives towards infrastructure development projects and the increasing investments from the key players are also expected to be some of the significant growth drivers for the enterprise asset management market in the years to come.
Introduction of cloud-based enterprise asset management solutions to gain customer base:
According to the report, the key players from the enterprise asset management market are indulging in developing efficient cloud-based enterprise asset management solutions, which is expected to offer them enhanced customer base. The increasing demand and availability of the cloud-based and subscription-based solutions are expected to drive this market during the forecast period.
Implementation & integration expected to lead the service segment of the EAM market :
According to the report, the implementation and integration services are expected to dominate the global service segment of the enterprise asset management market, based on the overall market share. The rising demand to reduce the maintenance costs and improve the existing asset management systems, more and more enterprises are expected to adopt the advanced asset management solutions, which is expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Key Benefits of the Report:
1. The report focuses on the in-depth analysis of the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the global enterprise asset management market
2. The report offers thorough quantitative analysis of the current and future market trends to showcase the revenue caliber of the enterprise asset management market
3. The report provides clear understanding of the roles of the key players and stakeholders involved in the market growth during the forecast period
Browse Report Summary: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/enterprise-asset-management-market
The enterprise asset management market report provides analysis of the key players, including:
1. ABB Ltd.
2. AssetWorks LLC
3. CGI Group, Inc.
4. Genesis Technology Solutions, Inc.
5. IBM Corporation
6. IFS AB
7. Infor, Inc.
8. Mainsaver, Inc.
9. Oracle Corporation
10. SAP SE
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research, Inc. is a Chicago, U.S.-based market research and consulting firm that serves Fortune 1000 companies, leading businesses and upcoming organizations from around the world to help them achieve their business goal of sustainable revenue growth, utilizing Scalar's premium market research reports and consulting services to make critical strategic decisions.
Our real-time industry data tracking, with the help of advanced analytics and machine learning, offers our clients highly accurate 360-degreeperspective of key developments in niche markets. Our team of industry experts, with a thorough understanding of the global markets and cumulative industry experience spanning 100+ years, works relentlessly to help our clients realize their most important business goals.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com