Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/04/2014 -- Enterprise Asset Management Market by Software Applications (Linear Assets, Non-Linear Assets, Field Service Management, Assets MRO) by Services (Implementation, Managed Services, Training & Support) - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
From the past few years, the market for enterprise asset management (EAM) has developed and has adopted the latest software applications with the increasing demand among organizations from various industries. Enterprise asset management is a new model that is presently gaining approval in asset centric organizations where repair activities have to be closely synchronized with the additional enterprise extensive functions such as stock and purchasing management. The successful implementation of EAM software applications helps organizations to discover the origin of asset related problems, thereby, reducing the lifecycle time of assets.
The overall enterprise asset management market in this study is defined as the summation of EAM software and services.
North America, Europe and Middle East and Africa have the highest EAM penetration, and the regions such as Asia Pacific and Latin America offer a lot of opportunities for EAM vendors as many organizations are yet to adopt EAM software solutions.
For a well-organized and sustainable enterprise asset management, organizations need to restructure its industry processes by making it visible, and integrating it with other functions. Several organizations have not implemented EAM solutions because of the complication and cost involved in it. Along with this, companies need to support its business goals with the asset strategies by supporting asset management processes that function across various departments such as finance, HR and compliance.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, social, economic and technological factors. For instance, exchange rates are some of the factors which are expected to have an impact on this market. Therefore, the dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia Pacific regions.
This report will help the enterprise asset management vendors in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market on the basis of software and services which cover the entire EAM market. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split into various industry verticals and regions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
2. The report will help EAM suppliers better understand the competitors and gain more insights for better positioning of business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which include end user analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. This report covers company profiles of major players in this market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Financial Analytics Market [by Types (DBMS, Query, Reporting & Analysis, OLAP, Visualization), Applications Assets & Liability, Budgetary Control, General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Profitability, GRC] - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market (Utility EMS, Industrial EMS, Enterprise EMS, Demand Response, Energy Management Devices, HEMS, BEMS) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) Market [Algorithmic Trading, Fraud Detection, Sentiment Analysis, Supply Chain Optimization, Transportation and Logistics, Revenue Assurance, Emergency Response Services] Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Location Based Services (LBS) Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Computer Graphics Market by Software (CAD/CAM, Visualization/Simulation, Digital video, Imaging, Modeling/Animation), Service (Consulting, Training & Support, Integration), End-User (Enterprise and SMB) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)