Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2014 -- This product provides revenue opportunity forecast in the Enterprise IT Security Software market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 3 key security software categories, 8 segments, 24 sub-segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Technology sub-segments covering Access and Information Protection, Access Control, Antimalware, Antispam and Content Filtering, Antivirus Filtering, Application Scanner, Authentication, Device Vulnerability, Encryption, Forensics and Incident Investigation, FW/VPN, IDP, PKI, Policy and Compliance, Proactive Endpoint Risk Management, Provisioning, Security Device Systems Management, Security Information Management, Security Suites, Server Security, SWG Software and Web Anti-malware, URL Filtering, UTM, and Web Application Firewall.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=275435.
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise IT Security Software market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 8 segments, 24 sub-segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 87,264 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable''s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=275435.
- Kable forecasts the global Enterprise IT Security Software market to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Retail Banking industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Enterprise IT Security Software spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 17% from 2014 to 2018.
- Endpoint Security which currently constitutes the largest proportion (18.6%) of the overall Enterprise IT Security Software market is forecasted to reach $6.1 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises'' spend on Enterprise IT Security Software is forecasted to reach $23.6 billion by 2018.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/275435-kables-market-opportunity-forecasts-to-2018-enterprise-it-security-software-.html.
Contact email@example.com for further information.