Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Enterprise Mobility Management Market: Opportunity and Forecasts to 2018: market report to its offering
Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise Mobility Management market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Mobility Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Technology segments covering Mobile Application Platform Management, Mobile Content Management, Mobile Device Management, and Mobile Telecom Expense Management
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Mobility Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- More than 14,900 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global enterprise mobility management market to grow at a CAGR of 22.4% from 2014 to 2018.
- The retail Industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in enterprise mobility management spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 28.7% from 2014 to 2018.
- Mobile application platform management which currently constitutes the largest proportion (59%) of the overall enterprise mobility management market is forecasted to reach $9 billion by 2018.
- Large institutions' spend on enterprise mobility management is forecasted to reach $9 billion by 2018.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit