Transparency Market Research (http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com) includes new market research report "Enterprise Video Market" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2014 -- Transparency Market Research’s report titled ‘Enterprise Video Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019’ is a valuable resource for market projections based on current industry trends, growth drivers and inhibitors. The report features an in-depth analysis of major recent developments that will shape the enterprise video market in the years ahead. Some of the key aspects of this report include segment-wise CAGR figures, analysis using Porter’s five force model, and an information-rich Company Profiles section. This report also features a review of macro and micro factors that will play an important role in creating opportunities for existing and new market players. A detailed value chain analysis adds further value to this report to help you make well-informed decisions.
Browse the full Enterprise Video Market Report with TOC @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/enterprise-video-market.html
For the purpose of coherence, this market research report segments the enterprise video market based on hardware, software, services, and industry verticals.
The need for effective communication systems has become more evident as globalization shrinks our workplaces and personal networks. Companies that need to bolster effective collaboration between global workforces are looking at video interfaces as an effective means. Video interfaces are preferred mainly due to their ability to increase productivity and outreach.
This market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Hardware: Video management and control, video casting devices, video recording and storage devices, and video distribution
- Software: Video encoding and decoding software, video collaboration software, video content management, video security software, video analytics software, and video asset management
- Services: System integration, consulting, managed services, and other services
- Delivery modes: Video streaming, video conferencing, web conferencing, and video conferencing
- Industry verticals: Academia and government, and telecom and IT, banking and financial services (BFSI), consumer goods and retail, healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, transportation and logistics
- Applications: Corporate communication, learning and development, and knowledge sharing and management
A burgeoning BYOD (bring your own device) culture and the widespread reliance on cloud technologies are some of the factors driving growth in the enterprise video market, with newer platforms being introduced. Many corporations report that the use of enterprise video service for communication enables them to not only improve flexibility in remote operating environments, but also curtail capital expenditure.
Read Smart Watches Market Full Report and Overview @ http://smartwatchesmarket.wordpress.com/2014/10/30/global-smart-watches-market-segment-forecasts-up-to-2020/
Geographically, the technologically developed countries in North America and Europe are considered as being leaders in the video enterprise industry. On the other hand, many emerging countries in the Asia Pacific region are likely to boost growth in the enterprise video market.
Key market players that have been profiled in this report include:
Leading players in the enterprise video market are Altus365, AT&T, Avaya, Aver Information, AVI-SPL Inc., Broadpeak, BT Conferencing, Cisco Systems, Epiphan, Hikvision, Huawei, Kaltura, Kontiki, Level 3 Communications, Librestream, NTT Communications, Polycom, Sonic Foundry, Tegrity, Telestream, Tremor Video, Vidtel., and Vidyo.
- Market Segmentation
- Biomass and Waste Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Solar Power
- Wind Energy
This market research report analyzes the following geographies:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the micro servers industry
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
Read More Reports on Technology and Media Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/technology-market-reports-8.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1605
Latest Upcoming Reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
Browse market research blog: