Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/11/2018 -- Enterprise wearables device is the technology that enables industries to provide advanced high-end user experience to their employees while performing the tasks. The wearable devices are used to access information via connected devices, automatic storage, and activity tracking, which increases the employee's productivity and enhances its performance. Further, an increased technological convergence, presence of internet mobility, easy access to information from an ERP system using touch, gesture, voice commands, and ambient & glanceable display drive the need for wearable devices in the enterprise. By end user, the market is segmented into manufacturing, healthcare, retail, aerospace & defense, and others. In addition, based on technology, the market is classified into the Bluetooth and Internet of Things (IoT).
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2CYgzbb
Rise in healthcare awareness and increase in mobile penetration drive the demand for the enterprise wearables market. Further, the benefits such as ease of use, flexibility, and convenience fuels the growth of the market. However, high cost of enterprise wearables and rise in data security and privacy concern impedes the market growth. Furthermore, increase in demand for enterprise wearables in the emerging market such as China, India, and Brazil owing to increase in health and wellness provides ample of growth opportunity.
The enterprise wearable market is segmented based on product, technology, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into wrist-wear, eye wear, head wear, and others. According to the technology, the market is classified into the Bluetooth, internet of things (IoT). Based on end-user, the market is categorized into manufacturing, healthcare, retail, aerospace & defense, and others. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Adidas AG, Eurotech S.p.A, Fitbit Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Sony Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, Misfit Inc., and Xiaomi Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global enterprise wearables market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2Fkdr7X
- Eye wear
- Head wear
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
By End User
- Aerospace & Defense
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2mgD1C1
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- Apple Inc
- Alphabet Inc
- Adidas AG
- Eurotech S.p.A
- Fitbit Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Sony Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Misfit Inc
- Xiaomi Inc
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 ENTERPRISE WEARABLES MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 ENTERPRISE WEARABLES MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 6 ENTERPRISE WEARABLES MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7 ENTERPRISE WEARABLES MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILE
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452