Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Environics Oy: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Environics Oy: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Environics Oy"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Environics Oy" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Environics Oy"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Environics Oy (Environics) is a manufacturer of industrial gas detection and CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear) monitoring solutions. The company's key products include portable FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) gas analyzers and handheld and fixed site chemical detectors. These products are used in detection, classification and identification of chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals. The company also produces BWA (biological warfare agents) detection tools that are used in fixed and mobile CBRN monitoring systems, and personal protection applications. In addition, Environics offers radionuclide identifiers and radiological surveillance vehicle solutions. It primarily serves customers operating in industrial, government and military organizations across 40 countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of Finntemet Oy. Environics is headquartered in Mikkeli, Finland.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit