Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2014 -- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) is a test performed to detect the presence of antibodies in a biological liquid sample. ELISA is used as quality control check in many industry and as a diagnostic tool in plant pathology and in medicine.
Browse Full Report With TOC: www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/enzyme-linked-immunosorbent-assay-elisa-technologies-market-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2013-2019
Though the latest emerging technology i.e. themultiplex proteomic array platform is rapidly replacing the ELISA, its market continues to grow since it is being preferred as a secondary validation tool to confirm the results of multiplex proteomic platform. Emergence of cost effective technologies and laboratory automation are some of the major factorsthat are driving the global ELISA market towards growth. The existing ELISA manufacturers are currently facing price pressures due to increase in the number of market players, thereby increasing competitive rivalry. In order to survive the market competition, many market players are have begun to shift their focus on niche marketsand have increased their efforts in developing innovative solutions.
The ELISA market can be segmented based on test types such as:
- Sandwich ELISA
- Indirect ELISA
- Multiple and portable ELISA
- Competitive ELISA
This market is further segmented on the basis of applications, such as:
- Infectious diseases
- Protein quantitation
Sample Request : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/192743
Geographically, the global enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world regions. North America,particularly the United States currently leads this marketand is followed by Europe due to widespread existence and early adoption of highly developed technologies and supportive economy. Asia-Pacific is a promising market for ELISA kits and is expected to undergo rapid market growth. Especially countries like China and India are promising regions, reason being rapidly growing medical tourism industry in India and China will increase the use of ELISA test as a diagnostic tool.
Some of the market players leading the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) market include Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific. Inc., Life Technologies Corporation and ZEUS Scientific, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207