Recently published research from GlobalData, "EOG Resources Inc., Company Intelligence Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2012 -- EOG Resources Inc. (EOG) is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration and development of crude oil, Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) and natural gas, primarily in the onshore areas of the US, Canada and Trinidad. The company's other Exploration and Production (E&P) operations are located in the UK and China. The company's North American assets are located in the Barnett shale, the Bakken shale, the Eagle Ford shale, the Haynesville/Bossier shale, the Marcellus shale, in the Mid Continent and Permian basin in the US and in the Horn River Basin and Waskada region in Canada.
Apart from E&P, the company also operates gathering and processing units in the Barnett shale located in the Fort Worth Basin and the Bakken shale play located in the Rocky mountain region of the US. In order to support its growing natural gas processing capacity, the company has been involved in improving its gathering infrastructure in these shale plays. In addition to this, it acquired around 49% of Galveston LNG Inc, Canada to transport the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) generated from the Western Canadian regions to the high potential Asian markets in 2010. The company has improved its operational and financial costs in order to enhance the cash flows from its core production activities. In 2011, EOG had proved reserves of approximately 2,053.8 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe), comprising 7,850.9 MMboe of natural gas and 745.3 MMboe of crude oil and NGLs during 2011.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- EOG Resources, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- EOG Resources, Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2011
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company, Company Intelligence Report
- EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Top 20 Large-Cap North America Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2012
- EXCO Resources Inc, Company Intelligence Report
- Quicksilver Resources Inc, Company Intelligence Report
- Range Resources Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report