Fast Market Research recommends "EpiCast Report: Epilepsy Epidemiology Forecast to 2022" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2013 -- Epilepsy affects 50 million people worldwide each year and is one of the most common neurological conditions in the world (WHO, 2005). Epilepsy is defined as a collection of brain dysfunction disorders characterized by recurrent and unpredictable seizures. The prevalence of epilepsy varies among countries due to a mosaic of economic, political, and social differences. GlobalData epidemiologists expect that the number of active and lifetime prevalent cases of epilepsy will increase during the forecast period (2012-2022) in the nine markets covered. In 2012, we estimated that there was a total of 17,542,651 active prevalent cases of epilepsy in the nine markets, and GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that by 2022, the number of active prevalent cases will grow to 18,565,967. A major strength of this analysis is that the forecast methodology was consistent across the nine markets to allow for a meaningful comparison of the patient populations in each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The Epilepsy EpiCast Report and EpiCast Model provide an overview of risk factors and global trends for epilepsy.
- Data is provided for the seven major markets (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Japan) along with emerging markets-India and China.
- It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of active and lifetime prevalent cases of epilepsy segmented by gender, age, treatment gap, and seizure type (generalized, partial, and unknown).
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global epilepsy market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global epilepsy market to improve product development, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the epilepsy gender, age groups, and seizure types (generalized, partial, and unknown) that present the best opportunities for epilepsy therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- EpiCast Report: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
- EpiCast Report: Multiple Sclerosis Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
- EpiCast Report: Colorectal Cancer Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
- EpiCast Report: Chronic Heart Failure Epidemilogy Forecast to 2022
- Childhood Epilepsy Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2019
- Epilepsy Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Pradaxa (Atrial Fibrillation) - Analysis and Forecasts to 2022
- Central Nervous System Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Multiple Sclerosis, Major Depressive Disorder and Schizophrenia Accounted for Half the Market Value in 2010
- Lixiana (Atrial Fibrillation) - Analysis and Forecasts to 2022
- Sutent (Renal Cell Carcinoma) - Analysis and Forecasts to 2022
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)