The Report EpiCast Report: Multiple Myeloma - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2015 -- Multiple myeloma is a hematologic cancer of the white blood cell; more specifically, multiple myeloma is a cancer of the plasma cell. Normal plasma cells help fight infections by making antibodies that recognize and attack germs, but multiple myeloma causes cancer cells to accumulate in the bone marrow where they crowd out healthy blood cells, impairing their ability to fight infections. Rather than producing helpful antibodies, the cancer cells produce abnormal proteins called monoclonal (M) proteins that can impair kidney functions.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/308816
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the diagnosed incident and five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of multiple myeloma in the 8MM. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of multiple myeloma in the 8MM, from 67,557 diagnosed incident cases in 2013 to 97,225 diagnosed incident cases in 2023, with an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 4.39% during the forecast period. The five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of multiple myeloma in the 8MM are expected to increase from 168,750 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2013 to 236,866 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2023, with an AGR of 4.04% during the forecast period. The increase in the diagnosed five-year prevalent cases of multiple myeloma is partly attributed to the moderately rising trend in the incidence of multiple myeloma in the 8MM, combined with changes in the population demographics in the respective markets.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/308816
GlobalDatas forecast is supported by at least 10 years of robust, country-specific historical data obtained from the WHO International Agency for Cancer Researchs (IARCs) SurvCan, the Surveillance of Epidemiology and End Results Program Cancer Statistics Review 1975-2009, EUROCARE-4, research articles published in peer-reviewed journals, and the IARCs Cancer Incidence in Five Continents Plus database, which provided detailed case segmentation by age and sex and is considered the gold standard for international comparison of country-specific data. Another strength of this analysis is that GlobalData epidemiologists compared the incident case projections with the estimates made by country-specific registries and the IARC, and found that the forecast numbers were in accordance with the international estimates.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By GlobalData at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/1
- The Multiple Myleoma EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for multiple myeloma in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and urban China). The series includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for diagnosed incident and total prevalent cases of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS) cases, segmented by age and sex. It also includes a 10-year forecast for diagnosed incident cases of multiple myeloma, segmented by age (in five-year increments beginning at 40 years and ending at =85 years), sex, and stage at clinical diagnosis, as well as a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of multiple myeloma in these markets.
- The Multiple Myeloma epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
The Multiple Myeloma EpiCast series will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global multiple myeloma market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global multiple myeloma market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for multiple myeloma therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 Catalyst 8
2.2 Related Reports 9
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 9
3 Epidemiology 10
3.1 Disease Background 10
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 11
3.3 Global Trends 12
3.3.1 4.3.1 Incidence 12
3.3.2 Survival Rates for MM 8MM 15
3.4 Forecast Methodology 16
3.4.1 Sources Used 18
3.4.2 Sources Not Used 20
3.4.3 Forecast Assumptions and Methods, MM Diagnosed Incident Cases 20
3.4.4 Forecast Assumptions and Methods, MM Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases 21
3.4.5 Forecast Assumptions and Methods, MM Clinical Stages at Diagnosis 22
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Read our latest articles at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/articles
Browse blogs at http://medicalechnologyandinnovation.blogspot.com/
Office: State Tower
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207