"The Report EpiCast Report: Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma - Epidemiology Forecast to 2024 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2016 -- Description
EpiCast Report: Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma - Epidemiology Forecast to 2024
Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL) refers to a group of cancers that develop in the lymphatic system. In NHL, the bodys immune system is affected by the uncontrollable growth of malignant white blood cells, resulting in the bodys inability to fight infections and other diseases. NHL is characterized into three types - B-cell, T-cell, and natural killer lymphocyte lymphomas. This epidemiological analysis focuses specifically on four subtypes of B-cell NHL: follicular lymphoma, marginal zone lymphoma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), and mantle cell lymphoma. NHL is more common in men than in women, in white men and women compared with black men and women, and the incidence exponentially increases with age.
View Full Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/556461
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the incident cases of the four B-cell NHL in the 7MM, from 104,854 incident cases in 2014 to 129,179 incident cases in 2024, with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 2.32%. Throughout the forecast period, the US will have the highest number of incident cases of B-cell NHL, as well as 36% growth during the forecast period, ending with 57,724 incident cases in 2024. Additionally, each of the 7MM will see an increase in incident cases over the 10-year forecast period.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/556461
For this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists utilized peer-reviewed journals and country-specific disease databases to construct the 10-year epidemiological forecast for the incident cases of follicular lymphoma, marginal zone lymphoma, DLBCL, and mantle cell lymphoma in the 7MM. A major strength of GlobalDatas epidemiological analysis is the exclusive use of country-specific sources, allowing for a meaningful comparison of the epidemiological characteristics of B-cell NHL in the 7MM. In addition, this forecast provides detailed segmentation of the B-cell NHL for each country by age, sex, and B-cell NHL subtype, thereby providing a comprehensive view of B-cell NHL in the seven markets. Furthermore, GlobalData epidemiologists constructed and analyzed each B-cell NHL subtype individually, which facilitated an in-depth understanding of B-cell NHL in the 7MM.
- The Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for NHL in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the incident cases of NHL segmented by sex, age (in five-year increments beginning at 30 years and ending at =85 years), and subtypes in these markets.
- The NHL epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
The NHL EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NHL market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global NHL market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for NHL therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Browse More PressRelease:
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207