Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2012 -- This module provides an estimate of the number of diagnosed incident and total prevalent cases of trigeminal neuralgia in the seven major markets using historical trends for the disease and underlying risk factors.
- Gain insight into market potential, including a robust 10-year epidemiology forecast of trigeminal neuralgia incident and total prevalent cases.
- Understand the key epidemiologic risk factors associated with trigeminal neuralgia.
Datamonitor expects to see few diagnosed incident cases of trigeminal neuralgia in all of the seven major markets (the US, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), with the majority of cases seen in the US and Germany.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The forecast for total prevalent cases of the disease suggests the disease represents a bigger burden for the seven major markets than previously thought. Datamonitor epidemiologists forecast there were approximately 822,200 total prevalent cases of trigeminal neuralgia in the seven major markets in 2011.
Trigeminal neuralgia will continue to be diagnosed rarely in all of the major markets, with 33,000 diagnosed incident cases forecasted in the seven major markets in 2021
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the most robust sources for trigeminal neuralgia incidence and prevalence data?
- How will the patient population change over the next decade in the seven major markets?
- What are the major risk factors for trigeminal neuralgia that drive the trend in incident and prevalent cases and how are they changing?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Orphan Disease Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Improved Understanding of Rare Diseases' Heterogeneity and Novel New Clinical Trial Designs to Foster Innovation
- Neurometabolic Disorders Market to 2017 - Novel Therapies for Rare Diseases such as Gaucher's and Niemann-Pick Poised to Supersede Existing Therapies
- Epidemiology: Alzheimer's Disease - Differential aging between genders will dramatically impact prevalent cases
- Neuralgia - Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Kawasaki Disease Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Neuralgia Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Postherpetic Neuralgia Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Endpoints - Clinical Trials in CNS Disorders - Multiple Endpoints and Ratings Scales are Becoming More Widely Adopted
- Lyme Disease - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018