Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Epilepsy Therapeutics in Asia Pacific Markets to 2019 - Treatment Options Enhanced As Novel Next Generation AEDs Show Improved Safety and Tolerability market report to its offering
Epilepsy Therapeutics to 2019 in Asia-Pacific Market report provides in-depth analysis of epilepsy market within the Asia-Pacific (APAC) market covering the four countries of Australia, China, India and Japan. The report provides an estimation of market size for 2012, along with market forecast until 2019. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of the pipeline, and deal analysis. The value of the epilepsy market in the APAC region amounted to an estimated $1.1 billion in 2012 and is expected to register a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.7% to reach $1.5 billion by 2019. The key drivers for growth in the APAC market include: high prevalence in China and India, increased market penetration due to improved market access in China and the expected approvals of drugs with novel mechanisms of action which could expand the therapeutic scope. Conversely, the growth of the market in APAC region could face the restricting influence of prescribing patterns that give preference to older generation drugs and also due to generic competition as a result of key patent expiries.
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis and key licensing and co-development deals in anti-epileptics in the four APAC markets of Australia, China, India and Japan.
The report includes:
- A brief introduction to epilepsy, including disease pathogenesis, risk factors, diagnosis and treatment options
- In-depth analysis of major marketed products covering product performance, product life-cycle and a heat map depicting comparative analysis of safety and efficacy parameters
- A comprehensive review of the epilepsy pipeline which includes individual analysis of promising late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period. The pipeline is analyzed on the basis of Phase distribution, molecule type and molecular target.
- Additional clinical trial analysis by Phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type and mechanism of action
- Multi-scenario forecasts of the epilepsy market from 2012 to 2019 in the four APAC regions
- In-depth analysis of licensing and co-development agreements and an overview of key agreements that could impact growth trends
- Key drivers and restraints that have had and are expected to have a significant impact upon the market
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
- Align your product portfolio to markets with high growth potential
- Develop market entry and expansion strategies by identifying the potential regions and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth
- Devise effective, tailored strategies for each country through the understanding of key drivers and barriers in the anti-epileptic drugs market
- Develop key strategic initiatives based upon an understanding of key focus areas and leading companies
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit