Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/26/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of EQUATE Petrochemicals Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
EQUATE Petrochemicals Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EQUATE Petrochemical Company (EQUATE) is a single operator of fully integrated petrochemical complex. The company manages the production of ethylene, polyethylene, ethylene glycol, polypropylene, styrene monomer, paraxylene, heavy aromatics and benzene. EQUATE was established as a joint venture between The Dow Chemical Company (Dow), Petrochemical Industries Company (PIC), Boubyan Petrochemical Company (BPC) and Qurain Petrochemical Industries Company (QPIC). EQUATE is the single operator of three new petrochemical companies including, The Kuwait Olefins Company (TKOC), The Kuwait Styrene Company (TKSC), and Kuwait Paraxylene Production Company (KPPC).
EQUATE Petrochemicals Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 03, 2014: EQUATEs 2013 net profit exceed USD 1.2 billion
Nov 18, 2013: Husain: Gulf petrochemical and chemical capacities to exceed 150 million tons in 2015
Apr 28, 2013: Equate Petrochemical's Local Sales Increase To US$45 Million In 2012
Feb 07, 2013: Equate Petrochemical Reports 2012 Results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit