Life Insurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2015 -- Synopsis
'Life Insurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Estonian life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Estonia's economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the country's competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-estonia-key-trends-and-opportunities-36479
'Life Insurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Estonian life insurance segment, including:
- The Estonian life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of Estonia's economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Estonian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Estonia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Estonian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Estonia:
- It provides historical values for the Estonian life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Estonian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Estonia.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Estonia, and outlines key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-estonia-key-trends-and-opportunities-36479#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Estonian life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Estonian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Estonian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance accounted for 18.1% of the Estonian insurance industry's gross written premium in 2014.
-The life segment is highly consolidated, with only four life insurers and an affiliated branch of foreign life insurer..
- Life insurers in Estonia employ diverse distribution methods, with direct marketing, bancassurance and e-commerce being the leading channels. Insurers operating as subsidiaries of banks and strategic tie-ups between insurers and banks support the growth of bancassurance.
- Low interest rates forced life insurers in Estonia to terminate guaranteed-return products and shift focus to linked insurance products. In 2014, total linked policies accounted for 63.4% of the life segment's premium.
- The aging population and investment-driven consumers will remain the key growth drivers for the life segment over the forecast period.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651