Estonia Non-Life Insurance Industry 2015, Estonia Non-Life Insurance Market Growth, Estonia Non-Life Insurance Industry Trends, Estonia Non-Life Insurance Market Analysis
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in the Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Estonian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Estonian insurance industry with regional counterparts.
It uses key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Estonia's economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Estonian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Complete Report is Available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-estonia-key-trends-and-opportunities-36480
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in the Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Estonian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Estonian non-life insurance segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of Estonia's economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Estonian insurance industry with regional counterparts
- Analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Estonian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Estonia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Estonian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Estonia:
- It provides historical values for the Estonian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Estonian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Estonia.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Estonia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-estonia-key-trends-and-opportunities-36480#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Estonian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Estonian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Estonian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In 2014, Estonia was comparable to Sweden in terms of non-life insurance penetration.
- Stable economic growth coupled and rising disposable incomes resulted in increased demand for residential construction.
- Due to the compulsory nature of liability insurance, there has been a growing demand for professional liability insurance for auditors and advocates. Professionals such as accountants, architects, engineers, lawyers and medical service providers are not obligated but take out voluntary insurance, so as to prevent future losses.
- The European Parliament passed a new regulation making it mandatory to compensate for any damages resulting caused to the participants of clinical trials.
- Bancassurance is a preferred distribution channel due to the banks' established customer base. Tie-ups between insurers and banks supported the growth of bancassurance during the review
- The Estonian non-life insurance segment is highly concentrated, with the four leading companies accounting for 93.4% of the non-life gross written premium in 2014.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651