Reinsurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2015 -- Synopsis
'Reinsurance in the Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Estonian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of Estonia's economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Estonian insurance industry.
This report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Complete Report is Available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-estonia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-36482
'Reinsurance in the Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Estonian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Estonian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- The Estonian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of Estonia's economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Estonian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Estonian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Estonia:
- It provides historical values for Estonia's reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Estonia's reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Estonia, and the segment's growth prospects.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-estonia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-36482#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Estonian reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Estonian reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Estonian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Estonian reinsurance segment primarily consists of foreign companies. Insurers operating in the country cede reinsurance premium to holding companies, while cross-border insurers tend to place business with foreign reinsurers.
- In 2014, the premium returned was higher than the premium accepted, resulting in a negative figure for premium accepted.
- In line with growth in motor, property and travel insurance, reinsurance in Estonia is anticipated to grow, as insurers cede more to mitigate risk exposure.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651