Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of ET Solar Group Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
ET Solar Group Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ET Solar Group Corporation (ET Solar) provides vertically integrated solar equipment. The company manufactures silicon ingot, wafer, cell, module and a variety of Balance of System (BoS) component products. The companys product portfolio comprises ET Module, ET Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) and ET Inverter. It also offers turn key system solutions and services to specialized Photovoltaic (PV) investors. It offers its products for residential, commercial, industrial and utility scales PV projects throughout Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
ET Solar Group Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 09, 2013: ET Solar Supplies 10.8MW Solar Modules to Ormat in the US
Jun 24, 2013: ET Solar Supplies Solar Modules To 2.3 MW School Projects In Southern California
Jun 18, 2013: ET Solar To Launch Omnik Inverters to Global Market
Jun 17, 2013: ET Solar Completes Three PV Plants With Combined Capacity Of 28 MW For Tinmar-Ind In Romania
Jun 03, 2013: ET Solar Supplies 3.3 MW Of PV Modules In Chile
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)