Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Ethical and Environmental Consumerism and its Impact on the US Personal Care Market", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2012 -- Over 70% of American consumers agree that environmental damage is a key threat to the world, but is this concern translating into action? Find out as we explore "green" hot buttons that are resonating with consumers, issues and concerns that are holding consumers back and how personal care and beauty companies are working to counter these objections.
- Understand how age and gender can influence consumer concern pertaining to ethical and environmental issues.
- Examine to what extent pocketbook issues like value and performance issues like efficacy are influencing consumer interest.
- Analyze case studies of recent product launches that are helping show the way forward for ethical and environmental consumerism in personal care.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
American consumers are intrigued by the concept of environmentally-friendly personal care and beauty products, but just 26% find ethical or sustainability claims made by cosmetic or beauty brands to be credible.
Learn about how companies are combining the best of science and nature to build interest and establish trust for new generation "green" personal care and beauty products. See areas of opportunity for "green" within the personal care and beauty marketplace, from the expanding concept of "ethical luxury" to the theme of simplicity.
Identify which sectors of the personal care and beauty markets provide the most fertile ground for "green" and examine innovative new products that are leading the way. Take a closer look at the concept of "fair trade" for personal care and beauty, and find out if this is the "next big thing" for the market.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Which categories of personal care and beauty products exhibit the most consumer support for ethical and environmental benefits?
- Which product claims have the most amount of influence for consumers making personal care or beauty product choices?
- How do American consumers compare with their global counterparts when it comes to concern over key ethical and environmental issues?
- What do American consumers want companies to do with regard to "green" to make their shopping decisions easier?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Care in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Care in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- MarketWatch Personal Care - February 2012
- The Future of Personal Care Consumer Trends in the US: Winning strategies in a new decade
- Personal Care in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Australia
- Personal Care Appliances in China
- Personal Care in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Care in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide