New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "EU5 Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the Europe Female Sterilization Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market segments - Mechanical Sterilization Procedures (Tubal Clips and Rings) and Transcervical Sterilization Procedures using Micro-Inserts.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology based models to estimate and forecast the procedure volumes. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the procedure volumes.
- Procedure volumes by segment - Mechanical Sterilization Procedures (Tubal Clips and Rings) and Transcervical Sterilization Procedures using Micro-Inserts.
- Projections for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business and investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- North America Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020
- Asia-Pacific Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020
- BRIC Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020
- Mexico Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020
- Canada Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020
- France Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020
- United States Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020
- Brazil Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Procedures Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Peripheral Vascular Procedures Outlook to 2020