Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2017 -- Advanced wound care Market consists of products that is used to heal acute or chronic wounds. Advanced wound care products work by regulating adequate oxygen flow and maintaining required temperature around the wound. Further, it provides protection against bacterial & microbial infection, thereby reducing complications.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report.
Increasing cases of patients with diabetes, rise in aging population, and faulty lifestyle are factors that foster growth of the Europe advanced wound care market. However, high cost involved in treatment is a key factor that would restrain the growth of the market across Europe. Rising demand of active wound care products especially in emerging nations are expected to create abundant growth opportunities in this market.
The report segments the Europe advanced wound care market on the basis of application, method, end-user and country. Based on application, this market is segmented into surgical wounds, ulcers, and other wounds, where ulcers are further segmented into diabetic foot ulcers, venous ulcers, pressure ulcers, and arterial ulcers. The method segment includes dressings and grafts, in which dressings segment is further segmented into antimicrobial dressings, foam dressings, gauze, hydrocolloids collagen, film dressings, hydrogels, composites, alginate dressings; and grafts are further segmented into composite skin grafts and biologic grafts. Biologic grafts segments include autografts, allografts and xenografts. On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into inpatient and outpatient facilities. On the basis of country, the market is segmented into Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, and Rest of Europe (RoE).
Get PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/923
Prominent market players operating in this market are Smith and Nephew, PLC. Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Molyncke Health Care, Convatec, Inc., Coloplast Group, Organogenesis, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Shire, PLC., Mimedx Group, Inc., Laboratories Urgo and Systagenix.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market presence.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Surgical Wounds
o Diabetic Foot Ulcers
o Venous Ulcers
o Pressure Ulcers
o Arterial Ulcers
- Other Wounds
o Antimicrobial Dressings
o Foam Dressings
o Hydrocolloids Collagen
o Film Dressings
o Alginate Dressings
o Composite Skin Grafts
o Biologic Grafts
- By End-Users
o Outpatient Facilities
- By Country
o Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Key Company Profile
o Smith and Nephew, PLC.
o Integra Life Sciences Corporation
o Molyncke Health Care
o Convatec, Inc.
o Coloplast Group
o Organogenesis, Inc.
o Medline Industries, Inc.
o Shire, PLC.
o Mimedx Group, Inc.
o Laboratories Urgo and Systagenix.