Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2012 -- Europe Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery provides key market data on the Europe Diabetes Care Devices market – Germany, France, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom.. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Countries covered include Germany, France, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom..
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories – Insulin Delivery and Glucose Monitoring.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Diabetes Care Devices market.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Sanofi, Novo Nordisk A/S, Eli Lilly and Company, LifeScan, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Bayer HealthCare AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Animas Corporation and Ypsomed Holding AG.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Sanofi Novo Nordisk A/S Eli Lilly and Company LifeScan, Inc. Medtronic, Inc. Bayer HealthCare AG Becton, Dickinson and Company Abbott Laboratories Animas Corporation Ypsomed Holding AG Arkray, Inc. Nipro Corporation B. Braun Melsungen AG Terumo Corporation
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: