Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2013 -- Europe Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2018 - Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, Computed Tomography Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, X-Ray Systems, Mammography Equipment and Others provides key market data on the Europe Diagnostic Imaging market – France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Market size and company share data for Diagnostic Imaging market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Diagnostic Imaging market..
- Countries covered include France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom.
- Key players covered include Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Esaote S.p.A. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Diagnostic Imaging competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Siemens Healthcare GE Healthcare Philips Healthcare Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation Hitachi Medical Corporation Esaote S.p.A. Carestream Health, Inc. SonoSite, Inc. Hologic, Inc. General Medical Merate S.p.A. Medrad, Inc. Shimadzu Corporation Fujifilm Holdings Corporation Ziehm Imaging GmbH Mindray Medical International Limited Bracco Imaging S.p.A. Apelem Espana SA Covidien plc Samsung Medison Co., Ltd. Gilardoni CooperSurgical, Inc. Planmed Oy I.M.S. Internazionale Medico Scientifica OSI Systems, Inc. ulrich GmbH & Co. KG
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: