Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2018 -- Fiber cement is a composite building material of Portland cement, silica, wood fibers, and water, which is used in both, the residential and commercial sectors. Fiber cement products exhibit superior properties such as high durability, resistance to water, flexibility, versatility, and thermal insulation. They are preferred by professional builders, homeowners, and contractors over asbestos cement products. In addition, these products have low maintenance cost, and is mainly used in siding, roofing, trimming, and other areas.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/europe-fiber-cement-market/request-sample
The Europe fiber cement market growth is driven by the renovation of old structures in countries such as Italy, Rome, and Spain. Moreover, the ban on the use of asbestos products fuels the adoption of fiber cement products, which has increased the demand for fiber cement siding, planks, boards, and other products. However, dearth of skilled labor in the developing countries is expected to hamper the market growth. Nonetheless, increase in investments in infrastructure development by government agencies has supplemented the fiber cement market growth. In addition, surge in construction activities, especially in the residential sector, is expected to boost the fiber cement market growth in Europe.
The Europe fiber cement market is segmented based on the application, end user, and region. The application areas of the fiber cement market are classified into siding, trim, panel, roofing, flooring, backer board, piping, and others. The end user of the market is categorized into residential and non-residential sectors. The residential sector is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the rise in demand for noncombustible, termite, and water-resistant housing.
The Europe fiber cement market is regionally studied across Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Rest of Europe. Western Europe was the leading region in terms of demand for fiber cement and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
The key players profiled in the report include Evonik Industries AG, GIP GmbH, MASTERTEC GmbH & Co. KG, Briarwood Products Ltd., RILCO UK, VIVALDA Limited, BRICQ SAS, PLAKA Group France SAS, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Amiantec 3000, S.L., Grupo LOHE F.S., S.A., Tubex SA, Bernardelli Group, and LANDINI S.p.A. di Landini Cav. Mirco.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Europe fiber cement market along with the current trends, drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities.
- Porter's five forces model of the market illustrates the potency of buyers and sellers to formulate effective growth strategies.
- Value chain analysis of the fiber cement industry provides a clear understanding of the key intermediaries involved, and their respective roles at every stage of the value chain.
- Key market players have been profiled in the report to understand the strategies adopted by them.
- The current trends have been quantitatively analyzed and estimated for the period of 2013–2023, to highlight the financial competency of the market.
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/europe-fiber-cement-market/enquire-about-report
- Backer Board
By End User
- Residential Sector
- Commercial Sector
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Europe
- Evonik Industries AG
- GIP GmbH
- Mastertec GmbH & Co.KG
- Briarwood Products Ltd.
- Rilco UK
- Vivalda Limited
- Bricq SAS
- CRH plc (PLAKA Group France SAS)
- Compagnie De Saint Gobain SA
- Amiantec 3000, S.L.
Also, Request For Discount: https://www.researchbeam.com/europe-fiber-cement-market/purchase-enquiry
Other players in the industry
- Grupo LOHE F.S., S.A.
- Tubex SA
- Bernardelli Group
- LANDINI S.p.A. di Landini Cav. Mirco
- Società Italiana Lastre S.p.A.
- Etex Group SA
- Solix Group AB (Cembrit Holding A/S)
- James Hardie Industries PLC.
- Open Joint Stock Company LATO
- Nichiha Corporation (NITIHA)
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: EUROPE FIBER CEMENT MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 5: EUROPE FIBER CEMENT MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 6: EUROPE FIBER CEMENT MARKET, BY REGION/COUNTRY
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452