Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2017 -- Laboratory information system (LIS) is a system designed to store, retrieve, modify, and record data and information in laboratories. It is used laboratories to track and manage audit trails of health services, integrate instruments & applications, and handle demographic information for associated clients. In addition, it is also used in medical related laboratories for processing and keeping records of data related to individual patients for proper diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report.
Increasing demand for improved laboratory efficiency, the need for integrated healthcare information systems, and hospitals prioritizing for laboratory information systems fuels the growth in the European laboratory information systems market. In addition, supportive government initiative and investments from healthcare IT manufacturers supplements the growth. However, scarcity experienced professionals and high maintenance & service expenses are factors hindering the growth of the market. On the other hand, demand for powerful IT systems in diagnostic and medical laboratories present opportunities in the market.
The European laboratory information systems market is segmented on the basis of products, types, components, delivery mode, end users, and countries. The product segment is divided into standalone LIS and integrated LIS. The types included in the report are clinical LIS and anatomical LIS. The components covered in the report are services and software. On-premise, remotely-hosted, and cloud-based are delivery modes discussed in the report. The end users segment is further classified into clinical diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, anatomical pathology laboratories, blood banks, and molecular diagnostic laboratories. The countries such as Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K., and France would experience tremendous growth.
Get PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/990
The major companies operating in the market are Epic Systems Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Medical Information Technology Inc., Compugroup Medical AG, Computer Programs and Systems Inc., SCC Soft Computer, Orchard Software Corporation, Comp Pro Med, and Cerner Corporation. These companies are adopting various strategies, such as expansion, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the European laboratory information systems market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the European laboratory information systems market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe European laboratory information systems market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- The European laboratory information systems market is segmented into Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K., France, and Rest of Europe.