Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2012 -- Internet shopping has been a disruptive force in retailing in developed markets for a number of years. With the enlargement of the EU, increasing internet speeds, consumers' growing acceptance of buying over the web and retailers looking to internationalise, consumers have looked to shop across borders, exporting trends from Western Europe into Eastern Europe. In the future, the internet and cross-border sales are likely to mean that competition throughout retailing will increase.
Euromonitor International's European Digital Divide : E-Commerce Markets in Europe - Opportunities and Prospects global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers' shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electricals Retailing in Europe: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
- The Top 10 European Utility Companies: Growth strategies, performance and SWOT analyses
- European and US Digital TV, 2008 (Strategic Focus)
- The Eastern European Forecourt Retailing Market Outlook: Forecourt development, competition and growth strategies
- Europe Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry to 2013: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Oil and Chemical Terminals in Europe
- European IT Buying In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Energy Efficient Lamps Market in Europe to 2015 - Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) to Advance in Southern Europe; Halogen Lamps Dominate Northern Europe
- Europe Refining Industry to 2013 Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Refineries in Europe
- The European Forecourt Retailing Market Outlook: Forecourt development, competition and growth strategies
- The Future of TV: The evolving landscape of HDTV, IPTV and mobile TV