Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "European Smart Homes Market by Products (Security, Access, Lighting, Entertainment, Energy Management Systems, HVAC, and Ballast & Battery Pack), Services (Installation & Repair, Renovation & Customization) & Country - Analysis & Forecast (2013 – 2020)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/25/2013 -- The total European smart homes market is expected to reach $13.81 billion by 2020 at a double digit CAGR from 2013 to 2020.Some of the key players in this market include Siemens AG (Germany), Schneider Electric S.A. (France), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Ingersoll-Rand PLC (Ireland), Tyco International Ltd. (Switzerland), Legrand S.A. (France), Hager Holdings GmbH (Germany), Albrecht Jung GmbH& CO. KG (Germany), Control4 (US), and Tyco International Ltd. (Switzerland).
The report discusses all the major markets by products; and each product is further divided to give a very exhaustive segmentation of the major countries of Europe. It provides a detailed analysis of the current market scenario and the estimation till the year 2020. The security control and entertainment systems are driving the European smart homes market. The market is already progressing well in all the countries and is expected to grow well due to the regulatory initiatives from the governments and the increased consumer interest in managing energy consumption.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The major drivers for the European smart homes market are the regulatory initiatives and the mandatory measures taken by European Union (EU), and the comfort and the security ensured by the smart homes systems. Also, the foray of smart electronic appliances such as washing machine, refrigerators, air-conditioner, vacuum cleaner, smart TV, and more; into the smart home eco-system, is expected to drive the market, furthermore. The major restraints for the European smart homes market are the lack of standardization and high costs of the smart homes systems.
This report describes the value chain for smart homes market by considering all the major stakeholders in the market and their role analysis. The report also provides a detailed scrutiny of the Porter’s five force analysis for the market. All the five major factors of these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them.
This report profiles companies, which are major players, and are active in this market. The report provides the competitive landscape of the players, which covers the key growth strategies followed by all the major players; such as, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and new product developments.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the “European Smart Homes Market” on the basis of different products, services and country analysis; forecasting revenue and analyzing trends in the market.
On the basis of products
The basic heads under this include security control, access control, lighting control, entertainment systems, energy management systems, home health systems, HVAC Control, and others.
On the basis of services
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Homes Market - Analysis & Global Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Global Building Automation & Controls Market (2013 - 2018) (By Product (Lighting/Security & Access/HVAC/Entertainment/Outdoor/ Elevator Controls, Building Management Systems (BMS)), Application & Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC & ROW)
- Home Automation & Controls Market by Product (Lighting Control, Security Control, Access Control, HVAC Control, Entertainment Control, Outdoor Control, Communication Protocols, Standards & Data Distribution) & Geography (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Building Market [Building Automation Systems, Physical Security, Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Building Communication Systems, Parking Management, Water Management, Networking], Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fire Protection Systems Market: Fire Alarm, Sensor, RFID, Control Panel, Interface, Modeling and Simulation Software, Public Alerts and Warning, Emergency Lighting, Secure Communication, Managed Service - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Elevator Market: Access Controls & Security (Card Based, Biometrics, Touch Screens & Keypads, Security); Automation (Sensors & Controllers, Motors & Drives, BMS); Modernization (Operating Panels, Electronic Device) (2013-2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Security Market by Power Plants (Nuclear, Thermal And Hydro, Oil And Gas And Renewable Energy), By Technologies (Physical, Network Security), Professional Services - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Process Automation & Instrumentation Market in Oil & Gas Industry by Process Automation (SCADA, DCS, PLC & MES), Instrumentation, Analyzers, Flow Computers, Leakage Detection, Operation & Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2020)
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)