Fast Market Research recommends "European Utilities Insight 2012" from Datamonitor, now available
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/08/2012 -- A number of key developments in the European energy landscape will affect utilities in 2012. Utilities will need to proactively adjust for the impact of poor economic conditions, and adapt to tougher rules on decarbonization, energy efficiency, and consumer protection.
- Using expert analysis of regulation and policy changes set to shape 2012 you will be able to mitigate risk and plan your strategy accordingly.
- By assessing the impact of renewables funding and the impact on the management of energy grids, you will be able to spot investment opportunities.
- With insight on the strategies key European players are adopting, you will have the market intelligence to maneuver and outperform in 2012 and beyond.
- Looking at the key aspects shaping the retail and consumer markets 2012 you will be able to develop robust acquisition and retention strategies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
With insight into how key developments in the European energy utility landscape will affect your business in 2012, you will be able to proactively adjust for the impact of the recession on end-user energy demand. This key market trends report looks at what the major opportunities will be in 2012 to help you plan your strategy to profit from them.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Provides a comprehensive view of trends emerging in the European market to help with business and strategy planning.
- Analyzes the impact of the region's key developments and what strategies companies should adopt as a consequence.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ALSTOM, Aquamarine Power, AREVA SA, CMS Energy Corporation, Deutsche Post DHL, Deutsche Telekom AG, EDF Energy plc, Electrabel, Electricity Supply Board, European Investment Bank, Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA, General Mills, Inc., Hutchison 3G UK Limited, J Sainsbury plc, KfW Bankengruppe, Metcash Limited, Nectar, OAO Gazprom, PPL Corporation, Renault SA, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Royal KPN N.V., RWE npower, Schindler Holding Ltd., Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, SPE, Telstra Corporation Limited, Unit 4 N.V., Uralsvyazinform OJSC, Vattenfall, Voith GmbH, WPP Group plc
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Utilities Trends to Watch 2012 - Companies and Markets
- Utilities Trends to Watch 2012 - Generation and Networks
- Utilities Trends to Watch 2012 - Retail and Consumer
- The Top 10 European Utility Companies: Growth strategies, performance and SWOT analyses
- Utilities Trends to Watch 2012 - Regulation and Policy
- The rise of renewable energy strategies amongst major European utilities
- City of Colorado Springs - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Green power retail strategies in European utilities
- City of Colorado Springs - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- European Utilities Market Shares Database