Fast Market Research recommends "Everything to Everybody : The World of Casual Dining" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2013 -- Fun, informal family dining in one market, upscale indulgence for the young elite in another, casual dining remains a fast-moving, ever-changing category. In this new report, Euromonitor International examines the many forms of this most adaptable category, as well as the ever greater versatility necessary to drive truly global appeal.
Euromonitor International's Everything to Everybody : The World of Casual Dining global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Consumer Foodservice market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading operators and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the operating environment - be they economic/lifestyle influences, new foodservice concepts, outlet locations, menu innovation or format development. The entire industry is considered, including both chained and independent operators. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and what is the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- DineEquity Inc in Consumer Foodservice (World )
- Fast Food in Ireland
- Dining Room Furniture in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
- Dining Room Furniture in the Netherlands to 2015: Market Snapshot
- Dining Room Furniture in Poland to 2015: Market Snapshot
- Dining Room Furniture in China to 2015: Market Snapshot
- Dining Room Furniture in India to 2015: Market Snapshot
- Dining Room Furniture in Spain to 2015: Market Snapshot
- World Point Terminals Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- The World Pharmaceutical Markets Fact Book 2012