DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies: Digital as a Key Component of Multichannel Marketing” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/26/2017 -- Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies: Digital as a Key Component of Multichannel Marketing" provides a comprehensive analysis of the changing pharmaceutical marketing landscape in the digital age.
While the pharmaceutical industry readily adopts new technologies to provide medical advancements, it has been much slower to adopt technology within its marketing efforts, mostly relying on traditional channels and methods. However, the decreasing effectiveness of these traditional channels, given changing physician, patient and consumer trends in today's increasingly digital society, is forcing an evolution of pharmaceutical marketing strategies. The report examines how the effective implementation of various digital marketing approaches, in conjunction with traditional channels in an integrated multichannel marketing strategy, has the ability to expand marketing reach, increase audience engagement, provide higher return on investment (ROI) and improve methods of tracking ROI for pharmaceutical companies.
The report features an overview of the various marketing channels available to pharma, and examines the factors driving change within this field. It analyzes how a wide range of digital marketing methods can be effectively integrated into a synergistic multichannel marketing strategy that allows both traditional and newer channels to complement each other. Analysis of the main challenges and risks associated with digital marketing methods, in addition to potential solutions and approaches to overcoming them, is provided. Real-world case studies of marketing strategies and campaigns employed by pharma are also included.
Publisher conducted extensive research in order to provide a comprehensive view of the evolving pharmaceutical marketing landscape. In addition to garnering views from internal experts Publisher conducted an extensive interview with pharmaphorum CEO and founder, who is an experienced industry thought leader and advisor with a specialist focus on cross-stakeholder communication, digital/social media engagement and collaborative innovation. Based on the totality of our research, strategic recommendations and guidelines are provided throughout the report for the effective implementation of digital marketing strategies within a coherent overall multichannel marketing strategy.
This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
- What are the different marketing channels available to pharma?
- What factors are driving change in the traditional pharma marketing strategy?
- What is a multichannel marketing strategy? What are the benefits, and how can they be implemented effectively?
- What are the different digital marketing strategies that pharma can utilize in order to keep pace with changing needs, and maintain ROI? How can these be implemented effectively?
- What are the main challenges and risks associated with digital marketing methods, and what are some potential solutions and approaches to overcoming these?
- What digital marketing strategies and campaigns have been employed by pharma in recent years?
- What are the key strategic recommendations and guidelines for digital marketing as part of an integrated multichannel marketing strategy?
Reasons to buy
- Understand how and why pharmaceutical marketing is evolving
- Gain insights into various digital marketing strategies, their benefits and key features, and recommendations on how to effectively implement them
- Assess examples of approaches taken by other companies in the field
- Understand the challenges and risks involved in pharma digital marketing, and ways in which you can plan for these challenges and minimize risks
Spanning over 63 pages "Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies: Digital as a Key Component of Multichannel Marketing" report covers Executive Summary, Overview of Marketing Channels Available to Pharma, Big Data for Pharma Marketing, Pharma Mobile Apps, Challenges of Pharma Digital Marketing and Solutions.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/cbr-pharma-insights/evolving-pharmaceutical-marketing-strategies-digital-key-component-multichannel
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.