Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of EVP-6124 (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
EVP-6124 (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The publisher has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, EVP-6124 (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. There are no long-term effective therapies for Alzheimers Disease (AD), so this remains at the top of the list for unmet needs. While physicians agree that symptomatic therapies are relatively safe and effective, these therapies are still lacking because of they cannot maintain their effects and lack mechanisms that alter the course of the disease.
EVP-6124 is a small-molecule a7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) agonist in development by a collaboration between EnVivo Pharmaceuticals and Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation. a7 nAChR stimulation is being researched as a therapy for several neurological conditions, including schizophrenia and nicotine dependence as large-market indications, following the recent observation that the target may modulate neuroinflammatory pathways in the brain (Tracey, 2007).
- Overview of AD, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on EVP-6124 including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for EVP-6124 for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for AD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of EVP-6124 performance
- Obtain sales forecast for EVP-6124 from 2012-2022 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit