DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Ewing Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/15/2017 -- Ewing Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Ewing's sarcoma is a primary bone cancer that affects mainly children and adolescents. Ewing's sarcoma can occur any time during childhood and young adulthood, but usually develops during puberty, when bones are growing rapidly. There are few symptoms. The most common is pain and occasionally swelling at the site of the tumor. Children may also break a bone at the site of the tumor after a seemingly minor injury.
Publisher's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Ewing Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ewing Sarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 10, 8, 21 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 2, 2 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 255 pages "Ewing Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report covers Introduction, Ewing Sarcoma - Overview, Ewing Sarcoma - Therapeutics Development, Ewing Sarcoma - Therapeutics Assessment, Ewing Sarcoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Ewing Sarcoma - Drug Profiles, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - Amgen Inc, Astellas Pharma Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cebiotex SL, Celgene Corp, Celldex Therapeutics Inc, CytRx Corp, EntreChem SL, Gradalis Inc, Incyte Corp, Leadiant Biosciences Inc, MacroGenics Inc.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/ewing-sarcoma-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.