Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Exxon Mobil Corporation, Company Intelligence Report market report to its offering
Exxon Mobil Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) is an integrated oil and gas company involved in the exploration, production, refining and transportation of crude oil and natural gas, and the manufacture of petroleum products. The company operates in several countries across the globe under a number of brand names, including ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. The companys operations are located primarily in the US, Canada, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia/Oceania, the Middle East, and Russia/the Caspian region.
The companys business activities are divided into three segments: upstream, downstream, and chemicals. The upstream segment is engaged in the exploration, development, production, and marketing of crude oil, Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) and natural gas globally. ExxonMobil has Exploration and Production (E&P) acreage in 36 countries and production operations in 23 countries. Its downstream segment involves the refining and marketing of a wide range of petroleum products including crude oil, natural gas, fuels and lubricants in more than 120 countries. The company is present in 17 countries and holds interest in 31 refineries. ExxonMobils chemical business involves the manufacture and marketing of commodity petrochemicals, including olefins, aromatics, polyethylene and polypropylene plastics in 15 countries. It also holds interests in electric power generation facilities
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the companys overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The reports SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the companys crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the companys producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the companys exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the companys recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the companys status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Valuation method.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the companys historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Complete report is available