Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Eylea (Microvascular Complications of Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
Eylea (Microvascular Complications of Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The entire market for microvascular complications of diabetes (MCD) diabetic nephropathy, retinopathy, and neuropathy is facing an extremely high level of unmet need across the 7MM (US, 5EU and Japan). Despite its enormous potential, the MCD market is facing the major global barrier in the sparsely populated pipeline. The diabetic retinopathy segment of the market has recently seen rapid uptake of novel anti-VEGF therapies and is experiencing a strong growth. On the other hand, the diabetic neuropathy and nephropathy segments face the barrier in and increasing number of generic competitors.
Eylea is a fusion protein consisting of VEGF-binding portions. It is specifically designed to bind to all isoforms of VEGF-A, VEGF-B and placental growth factor (PGF), leading to their removal from circulation. Decrease in VEGF-A levels causes a decrease in macular edema by restricting the growth of new blood vessels.
- Overview of MCD, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Eylea including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Eylea for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for MCD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Eylea performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Eylea from 2012-2022 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)