Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/26/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. (FO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. (FO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. (Falcon) is an independent oil and gas company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration and development of large acreage positions of conventional and unconventional oil and gas resources. It has interests in prospective properties of Hungary, Australia, and South Africa. Falcon has exploration permits comprising 7,000,000 acres in the Beetaloo Basin, Australia and non-operating working interests in three producing natural gas wells in Alberta, Canada. Falcon is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 01, 2014: Falcon Oil & Gas Announces the Filing of Its 2013 Financial Statements, MD&A, AIF and Reserves Data
Mar 05, 2014: Falcon Oil & Gas begins well test in Hungary
Nov 28, 2013: Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Interim Results for Nine Months Ended 30 September 2013
Sep 03, 2013: Falcon Oil & Gas Limited Operational Update
Sep 02, 2013: Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Announces Its Annual General and Special Shareholder Meeting to Be Held on 30 September 2013
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit