Fast Market Research recommends "Family Planning & Abortion Clinics in the US" from IBISWorld, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2012 -- Planned out: Expanded insurance coverage and new technologies will support growth
Family Planning & Abortion Clinics in the US
Planning for growth
While funding will be restricted for some family planning and abortion services, demand will increase over the next five years. Improved contraception technologies and fertility treatments will mainly drive growth, as they become less costly and more successful. Still, escalating personnel and supply costs and any rise in medical liability expenses will likely constrain industry profitability.
This industry includes freestanding centers with medical staff primarily engaged in assisting pregnant women and families in making various decisions regarding family planning. Services are provided on an outpatient basis and include contraception, genetic and prenatal counseling, voluntary sterilization and pregnancy termination.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Planned Parenthood Federation of America Inc., IntegraMed America Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Elekta AB (EKTA B) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Retail Clinics - 2012 Yearbook
- Private Wealth Management India - Family Offices for Ultra-High Net worth Individual (UHNWI)
- Residential Construction in Egypt to 2016: Market Databook
- Residential Construction in Myanmar to 2016: Market Databook
- Residential Construction in Argentina to 2016: Market Databook
- Residential Construction in Colombia to 2016: Market Databook
- Residential Construction in Vietnam to 2016: Market Databook
- Residential Construction in Mexico to 2016: Market Databook
- Single-Family Housing Construction in Myanmar to 2016: Market Databook
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)