New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- 2013 saw a large influx of people moving to reside in the UAE, both from Europe due to economic hardships in countries such as Spain and France, in addition to the Middle East, due to political turmoil in countries such as Syria, Lebanon and Iraq. This, coupled with the rise in the number of tourists visiting the country in the wake of the economic boom in the country which has become an international tourist attraction, pushed growth of fast food overall.
Kuwait Food Co (Americana) SAK led fast food in 2013 with its KFC brand, which held a 9% value share. The brand enjoys widespread recognition among all consumer groups and is popular among tourists on a limited budget as well. The company also represents CKE?s Hardee?s brand in chained burger fast food, with this being the third leading brand with a 10% value share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Healthy value growth is expected over the forecast period as a continued influx of expatriates moving to reside in the country is set to continue due to the economic boom in the UAE which is seeing a surge in the number of vacant jobs and high salaries, thus attracting Western expatriates from countries with economic hardships, such as France and Spain, as well as Arab expatriates from countries with political unrest, such as Iraq, Syria and Egypt. The huge investment in real estate and luxury hotel construction as part of the preparation for Expo2020, is also set to continue and attract larger numbers of tourists over the forecast period, thus pushing growth of fast food overall.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fast Food industry in United Arab Emirates with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fast Food industry in United Arab Emirates, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fast Food in United Arab Emirates market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fast Food in United Arab Emirates?
- What are the major brands in United Arab Emirates?
- Which type of fast food (burger fast food, chicken fast food, Asian fast food etc.) is expecting the greatest level of growth over the next five years?
- Do Fast Casual restaurants have a presence in United Arab Emirates?
- What are fast food chains doing to attract consumers during non-traditional day-parts?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Chained Fast Food, Fast Food by Casual vs Non-Casual, Fast Food by Type, Independent Fast Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Food Retail in United Arab Emirates
- Morning Goods Market in the UAE to 2017
- Cream Market in the UAE to 2017
- Puddings/Desserts Market in the UAE to 2017
- Packaged Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Baking Ingredients Market in the UAE to 2017