Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Federal Electricity & Water Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Federal Electricity & Water Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA) is a power authority. It carries out the generation and distribution of electricity. The authority also undertakes treatment and distribution of water. FEWA operates five power stations with a combined installed capacity of over 924 MW. These power stations are in Ajman, Al Zawra, Umm Al Quwain, Dhaid, and Al Nakeel. The authority treats and distributes water from its two multi-effect distillation process (MED) plants and eight reverse osmosis (RO) plants. The authority supplies water and electricity to residential, industrial, commercial and government establishments in northern part of the UAE. FEWA is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
The company intends to offer enhanced services to its customers. FEWA opened kiosks at various points to make payments easy. It also signed a bill payment agreement with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank to offer a payment channel to FEWA customers.
Federal Electricity & Water Authority Key Recent Developments
Feb 04, 2014: TAQA and FEWA to develop water desalination plant in Ajman
May 12, 2013: National Contracting Wins $231.4m Contracts From FEWA To Upgrade Power Substations Across UAE
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Federal Electricity & Water Authority
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit