Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/18/2012 -- Product Synopsis: ""Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
""Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation""
""Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) is a US-based financial services company focused on meeting the urgent liquidity needs of the US residential mortgage market, lowering costs for borrowers and supporting the recovery of the housing market and US economy. The company purchases residential mortgages and other mortgage-related securities in the secondary mortgage market and securitizes them into mortgage-related securities. Freddie Mac finances purchases of its mortgage-related securities and mortgage loans, and manages its interest-rate and other market risks by issuing a variety of debt instruments and entering into derivative contracts in the capital markets. Freddie Mac was chartered by Congress in 1970 with a public mission to stabilize the residential mortgage markets of the US and expand opportunities for home ownership and affordable rental housing. Freddie Mac is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/federal-home-loan-mortgage-corporation-financial-services-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-538125