Ferguson, MO -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- Ferguson Missouri Demonstrators and Residents Are Invited to Join a Class Action Lawsuit against Ferguson police - Chief Thomas Jackson - Officer Darren Wilson - Governor Jay Nixon and the State of Missouri for:
1. Violating Demonstrators First Amendment Right (Freedom of Speech - Expression & Assembly, and the Right to Petition the Government)
2. Violating Demonstrators' Equal Protection under the Law (See Abortion Clinic and Tea Party Demonstrators - Arizona Rancher Cliven Bundy and Militia)
3. Violating the United Nations Charter and the Geneva Convention to which the U.S. is a signatory (the deployment of weapons of war against demonstrators).
4. Violating Demonstrators' Civil Rights between August 9, and August 19, 2014
5. Brutality & Misconduct
6. Gross Neglect and Willful and Malicious Acts
7. Inflicting Extreme Emotional Distress & Trauma upon Demonstrators and Residents of Ferguson
FOR ALL THE RELEVANT DETAILS READ THIS RELATED POST AT:
Businesses, groups, individuals, and organizations, are invited to join us in fostering changes in the relationships between police and the public for the benefit of both police officers and citizens.
You can support this effort by ordering among our services or products & gift items, or donate directly on our site. We are not a group, law firm, or political organization. What we are is a socially-conscious website with a focus on the Great Good
Tweet - re-tweet - email this message - Post on Facebook Share with friends - Follow @jesuieserenity
Released By: http://www.Createlinkusa.com