Fast Market Research recommends "Fertilizer: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2014 -- Global Fertilizer industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global fertilizer market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global fertilizer market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fertilizer market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global fertilizer market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global fertilizer market had total revenues of $175,244.2m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.2% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 174,832.3 million tonnes in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $194,224.6m by the end of 2018.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the global fertilizer market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global fertilizer market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global fertilizer market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Caking Agents Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Coal: Global Industry Guide
- Paints & Coatings: Global Industry Guide
- Construction: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Management & Marketing Consultancy: Global Industry Guide
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Guide
- Employment Services: Global Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Industry Guide
- AC Drives: Global Industry Guide
- Cables: Global Industry Guide