Forecasting Global Fiberglass Pipes Market Analysis By Type (GRE Pipes, GRP Pipes) By Fiber Type (E-Glass, T-Glass/S-Glass/R-Glass) By Application (Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Sewage, Irrigation) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) With Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2018 -- The global fiberglass pipes market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. The Market accounted for USD 3.25 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
The Fiberglass Pipes Market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024. Major Industry players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in Fiberglass Pipes Market.
Get Free Sample of This Market Analysis Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fiberglass-pipes-market
Fiberglass pipes are composite materials which have combine properties of two or more materials such as glass fibers and resins. These pipes are characterized by high strength and steady performances in extreme temperatures. There is a growing demand for fiberglass pipes in oil & gas, chemicals, sewage and irrigation activities, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years. Some of the major players in fiberglass pipes market include
- Kemrock Industries and Exports Limited,
- Apex Western Fiberglass, Inc.,
- HOBAS Pipes International GmbH,
- Andronaco Industries,
- Future Pipe Industries,
- Sarplast SA,
- Fibrex Construction Group,
- FCX Performance,
- PPG Industries, Inc.,
- Hengrun Group Co., Ltd.,
- Enduro Composites, Inc.,
- Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company,
- ZCL Composites, Inc.,
- Graphite India Limited,
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. and many more.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fiberglass-pipes-market
Major Market Drivers:
- Lightweight, higher corrosion resistance and superior properties of fiberglass pipes
- Growing demand for GRP pipe in offshore oil & gas production activities
- Fiberglass pipe act as the replacement concrete & metallic pipe in the infrastructure & industrial sector
- Restriction on the use of fiberglass pipe for transporting hydrocarbons
- Authorization requirement from regulatory authorities
Market Segmentation: Global Fiberglasss Pipes Market
- The fiberglass pipes market is segmented on the basis of type into GRE pipes and GRP pipes.
- On the basis of fiber type, the market is segmented into E-glass and T-glass/S-glass/R-glass.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into oil & gas, chemicals, sewage, irrigation and others.
- On the basis of geography, the fiberglass pipes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-fiberglass-pipes-market
About Data Bridge
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818