Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2014 -- Saudi Arabian filmmaking market grows 47% over 2007-2012 to SR754 million, boosted by high usage of Internet by Saudis to watch local filmmakers' production. Value of local filmmaking industry increases 47% over review period to SR754 million in 2012. Local industry mostly based on production of commercial videos, while increase in entertainment videos is hampered by negative views of conservative Saudis to movies. Profits rise 82% over review period to SR158 million in 2012, profitability expands four percentage points to 21%. Total costs increase 39% over review period to SR596 million in 2012. Industry expected to grow 41% over forecast period, reaching SR1.1 billion in 2018.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Filmmaking in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 9211. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Filmmaking in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 9211 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Filmmaking in Japan: Industrial Report
- Filmmaking in India: Industrial Report
- Filmmaking in Russia: Industrial Report
- Filmmaking in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Filmmaking in Australia: Industrial Report
- Filmmaking in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Filmmaking in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Filmmaking in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Filmmaking in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Industrial Construction in Spain to 2018: Market Forecast