Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2013 -- Credit cards transactions saw an easing of growth rates in 2012 as a consequence of fewer incentives implemented by retailers and banks. In addition, less positive expectations were prompted by a Federal Government announcement regarding a reduction in subsidies, with a consequent price increase for public services (such as gas, water and electricity) and transportation fees for 2012, although by April 2012 this measure had not been fully implemented and had been delayed.
Euromonitor International's Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Financial Cards in Circulation, Transactions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Financial Cards and Payments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in Germany
- Financial Cards and Payments in Singapore
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in Brazil
- Financial Cards and Payments in Australia
- Financial Cards and Payments in the US
- Cards and Payments Throughout Europe
- Emerging Opportunities in Indonesia's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Finance in Ukraine