Fast Market Research recommends "Financial Cards and Payments in Indonesia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2014 -- Continued economic growth and a subsequent rise in consumer expenditure in Indonesia ensured a steady increase in consumer payment transaction volume in 2013. Transaction value growth also grew healthily, at a faster pace than transaction volume as standards of living continued to improve, with a notable rise in the proportion of middle-income households. Within the overall consumer payments landscape, in particular payments using financial cards continued to boom in 2013. Cash payments still...
Euromonitor International's Financial Cards and Payments in Indonesia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Financial Cards in Circulation, Transactions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Financial Cards and Payments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Netherlands
- Financial Cards and Payments in France
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China
- Financial Cards and Payments in Norway
- Financial Cards and Payments in Malaysia
- Financial Cards and Payments in Austria
- Financial Cards and Payments in Chile
- Financial Cards and Payments in Spain
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom