Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Financial Cards and Payments in Norway", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2013 -- Low unemployment and inflation rates distinguish the Norwegian economy from others in the Eurozone and Norwegian consumers continued to enjoy high salaries in 2012. Despite fluctuating economic performance during the review period, there was no downturn in financial card payments and transactions. High living standards are reflected by increasing consumer expenditure, which continues to be strongly linked to consumer finances. Financial cards and payments recorded positive growth in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Financial Cards and Payments in Norway report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Financial Cards in Circulation, Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Financial Cards and Payments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in Germany
- Financial Cards and Payments in France
- Financial Cards and Payments in Singapore
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in Brazil
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in Mexico
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hungary