Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- The pre-paid card market saw strong growth, with leading banks focussing on the unbanked population, particularly targeting low-income expatriate workers. White- and blue-collar expatriates comprise 85% of the UAE's labour force. 1.8 million blue-collar workers are under the government's pre-paid payroll initiative, the Wage Protection System (WPS). Around 1.2 million unbanked workers present a huge opportunity for banks. Growth is boosted by a hefty remittance market and a large young...
Euromonitor International's Financial Cards and Payments in United Arab Emirates report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Financial Cards in Circulation, Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Financial Cards and Payments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Charge Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Pre-Paid Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Credit Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Debit Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Store Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Emirates NBD in Financial Cards and Payments (United Arab Emirates)
- ATM Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Mashreq Bank in Financial Cards and Payments (United Arab Emirates)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank in Financial Cards and Payments (United Arab Emirates)
- Dubai Islamic Bank in Financial Cards and Payments (United Arab Emirates)