Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q2 2014 market report to its offering Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q2 2014 is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the financial services industry.
This report also examines executive opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy, and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over AprilJune 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global financial services industry over AprilJune 2014.
The report features the opinions of Financial Services industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
- The state of the economy
- Growth prospects and customer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons to Buy:
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading Financial Services industry executives.
- The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the Financial Services industry.
- The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over AprilJune 2014.
- The report provides information on the impact consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over AprilJune 2014.
- Overall, 53% of financial services industry respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that the current economic conditions are favorable
- The majority of global financial services industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry over AprilJune 2014
- Industry respondents from the Rest of the World expect the highest growth in sales volume in AprilJune 2014
- Protecting and growing market share and retaining customers are the most preferred priorities by financial services industry executives operating across all regions
- Standard Chartered
- The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU)
- DBS Bank Ltd
- Socit Gnrale
- Tesco Bank
- The Dime Savings Bank of Williamsburgh
- Powa Technologies
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: